The Weapons Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weapons Factory

One Kick Ass Steam Community

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» back in bsns
Pyro's Diaries Icon_minitimeby replica watches Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:08 am

» L4D2 related videos (why not)
Pyro's Diaries Icon_minitimeby replica watches Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:07 am

» Free rhythm game called Osu
Pyro's Diaries Icon_minitimeby replica watches Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:35 am

» Some good advice I read about melee
Pyro's Diaries Icon_minitimeby replica watches Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:34 am

» Anyone know if...?
Pyro's Diaries Icon_minitimeby replica watches Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:34 am

» Whats up?
Pyro's Diaries Icon_minitimeby Paul Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:44 pm

» The Screenshot Game
Pyro's Diaries Icon_minitimeby Paul Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:24 am

» TF2 Videos
Pyro's Diaries Icon_minitimeby Bobipine Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:05 pm

» Random question's place (I dunno)
Pyro's Diaries Icon_minitimeby Bobipine Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:52 pm

» hey, anyone know a good video editing program.
Pyro's Diaries Icon_minitimeby Paul Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:32 pm

Pyro's Diaries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SkaterCanuck

SkaterCanuck

Pyro's Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Pyro's Diaries   Pyro's Diaries Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:40 pm

Day 1:

Mood: Energetic
Listening to: In Flames – Touch of Red

This is the start of a new diary. I’ve decided to keep this one online after what happened to all of the other ones, and we’ll just have to see how it goes. Today has been a sunshine fantastic day! I just got a new job with Reliable Excavation Demolition, doin’ what I love best, and I thought I’d just start off a new journal to celebrate!
I’ve even made a new friend, his name is… well I don’t really know is name… its company policy not to know anyone’s names so that no one with know you know about them, so that we can’t get in trouble or something. Really I don’t know who we’ll get in trouble with, we only ever seem to see blue people outside of my coworkers and Mrs Boss lady says its okay to
BURN/KilL/FIRE/HUrt
them and so I do. Outside of them I don’t really see anyone else… but we don’t know anyways.
So anyways, his name is medic and he’s super awesome, making sure everyone’s all patched up and ready for anything. He says that I’m a good partner for his “Uber” and everything goes shinywonderful. It’s nice. I like it.
I still haven’t told Helen about the new job yet, but I think she’d approve of it. Oh I haven’t told you about Helen have I, Diary. Helen is a super nice lady that I go to talk to some times. She listens really well but only asks questions, which kinda makes things one sided. Anyways, she said that I had to find an outlet or something for my pyromania to make me ‘cured’ and so I have and I think it’s working really well. I hope I make her happy... she always seems so unsure about things.

I’m gonna go off now Diary, sitting here this long is making my eyeballs sweaty… I’ll be back soon, I promise.

Pyro
Back to top Go down

Pyro's Diaries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Weapons Factory :: The Assembly Line (Game Related Discussions) :: TF2-
Jump to: