The Weapons Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weapons Factory

One Kick Ass Steam Community

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» back in bsns
We're actually pretty talented. Icon_minitimeby replica watches Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:08 am

» L4D2 related videos (why not)
We're actually pretty talented. Icon_minitimeby replica watches Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:07 am

» Free rhythm game called Osu
We're actually pretty talented. Icon_minitimeby replica watches Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:35 am

» Some good advice I read about melee
We're actually pretty talented. Icon_minitimeby replica watches Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:34 am

» Anyone know if...?
We're actually pretty talented. Icon_minitimeby replica watches Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:34 am

» Whats up?
We're actually pretty talented. Icon_minitimeby Paul Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:44 pm

» The Screenshot Game
We're actually pretty talented. Icon_minitimeby Paul Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:24 am

» TF2 Videos
We're actually pretty talented. Icon_minitimeby Bobipine Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:05 pm

» Random question's place (I dunno)
We're actually pretty talented. Icon_minitimeby Bobipine Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:52 pm

» hey, anyone know a good video editing program.
We're actually pretty talented. Icon_minitimeby Paul Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:32 pm

We're actually pretty talented.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SkaterCanuck

SkaterCanuck

We're actually pretty talented. Empty
PostSubject: We're actually pretty talented.   We're actually pretty talented. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:03 pm

So I just thought I'd give everyone a little pre-christmas (or non denominational winter holiday of no particular ethnic or religious background) ego boost by telling a quick tale.

After coming back from my tf2 hiatus I was happy I was holding my own in our games. I mean I wasn't dominating in any way, but I wasn't getting smacked around too much. I was prepared to be middle/bottom of the pack to start out with, until I got back into fighting form, and this has pretty much happened.

Then, this morning I went on a server filled with scrubs.

It was almost embarrassing. I dominated 2 of the top players on the other team as an engie in my first life, with 15 kills to 1 death largely coming from the barrel of my shotgun. Switching to soldier was even more carnage filled... then as a pyro (my specialty next to medic) I almost felt bad. I was flare gunning kiddies, or knocking them out of the air with rockets, or beating a demo to death with a shovel every life.

I guess I'm just trying to say that we are all damn good compared to most players. Us all playing together kinda makes you forget that.

So, its story time! Anyone here been on killing streaks lately? or accused of teh haxorz? (I was never accused this game (although some kid i kept gibbing was accused of hacking... maybe he was speed hacking himself in front of my rockets i don't know)
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kickass

Dr.Kickass

PostSubject: Re: We're actually pretty talented.   We're actually pretty talented. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:10 pm

well, a good killing streak I got not to long a go, it was at dustbowl, fist part of the map, and I was defending, as a soldier. and our team was kicking their but so bad, they never captured the first point, and I just kept rocket jumping around(over that trench and stuff) and hiitng people with my rockets before I hit the ground. so I was flying across the map, and constatly going for the health, and I got I think it was 36 kills in one life, as a soldier. It was a very fun round.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/dashboard
Bobipine

Bobipine

PostSubject: Re: We're actually pretty talented.   We're actually pretty talented. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:19 pm

I don't really have killing spree, or haxor accusations (except the time I single handily capped the intel from their fort to mine, crit bonesaw-ing 2 demos in the way, but that was some time ago)
I guess I can do some damage as an heavy, IF I have a medic, rarely does, and as a spy as long they don't spy check to much.
But when I got my new laptop, they 3 snipers teamed to out snipe me at pipeline's final point, I was taking care of them without much trouble, as well as the soldiers pushing their cart... my only sniper streak I believe... those moments are balanced with my multiples 10 deaths for one kill and such
Back to top Go down
Demoman Ghanima
Admin
Demoman Ghanima

PostSubject: Re: We're actually pretty talented.   We're actually pretty talented. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:52 pm

I have good streaks... and bad. man sometimes I just can't get it together. It's much less fun getting owned repeatedly than getting to dominate : )
Back to top Go down
https://theweaponsfactory.forumotion.com
Bobipine

Bobipine

PostSubject: Re: We're actually pretty talented.   We're actually pretty talented. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:29 am

well, tonight I played against some of you guys.. and I almost hated it. Dr.K kept killing me nearly every time we met, you're team was completely dominating mine, I couldn't play any class so I went medic, and my soldier... WAS HIDING IN A CORNER INSTEAD OF STOPPING THE CART (and he wasn't a spy for your information). After that incident I decided to screw my team, and the ONE person who looked out for spies, calling them out... even if it ended up pretty much spamming "Spy pyro", and just passed most of the game as a battle medic. But when I was able to be on the same team as you guys/gals, I was doing pretty good, "knew your tactics" and what to expect from my team, and before getting auto balanced after crippling the enemy team, it was as usual and fun. So yes, you are pretty talented, as for myself... trying to ignore my self downer side, I can't be a one man team and need talented team mates to be able to do anything slightly right.

Last edited by Bobipine on Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad writing)
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kickass

Dr.Kickass

PostSubject: Re: We're actually pretty talented.   We're actually pretty talented. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:34 am

lol I realized that I was dominating you pretty well XD especially when i was scout, I would kinda just pop in, shoot, run away, you dead. XD but to be fair I was doing really good as scout that round. getting an average of like 6 kills per life. I had a lot of fun tonight playing scout.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/dashboard
Sartock

Sartock

PostSubject: Re: We're actually pretty talented.   We're actually pretty talented. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:55 pm

i love going on a 2fort map filled with scrubs and sniping...

my best record is 40 kills w/ 31 headshots...(i let my brother mess around in tf2...i made the mistake of putting him in an achievement server...so my stats are ruined..but that's my highest real kill streak.)

i like your point though skater, that we are better than most, but playing with other people better or at the same skill level we dont really see that...

And yes, i have been banned from a server for "hacking"...it some custom 2fort map and i was just having an amazing day...but what got me banned was this: I headshot a cloaked spy dropping off the battlements. apparently, the spy was infront of the demo i was aiming for...and the spy was an admin... was still funny tho Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Sartock2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're actually pretty talented.   We're actually pretty talented. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're actually pretty talented.
Page 1 of 1