The Weapons Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weapons Factory

One Kick Ass Steam Community

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» back in bsns
15 Year old kid Set Ablaze over 40$ Icon_minitimeby replica watches Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:08 am

» L4D2 related videos (why not)
15 Year old kid Set Ablaze over 40$ Icon_minitimeby replica watches Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:07 am

» Free rhythm game called Osu
15 Year old kid Set Ablaze over 40$ Icon_minitimeby replica watches Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:35 am

» Some good advice I read about melee
15 Year old kid Set Ablaze over 40$ Icon_minitimeby replica watches Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:34 am

» Anyone know if...?
15 Year old kid Set Ablaze over 40$ Icon_minitimeby replica watches Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:34 am

» Whats up?
15 Year old kid Set Ablaze over 40$ Icon_minitimeby Paul Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:44 pm

» The Screenshot Game
15 Year old kid Set Ablaze over 40$ Icon_minitimeby Paul Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:24 am

» TF2 Videos
15 Year old kid Set Ablaze over 40$ Icon_minitimeby Bobipine Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:05 pm

» Random question's place (I dunno)
15 Year old kid Set Ablaze over 40$ Icon_minitimeby Bobipine Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:52 pm

» hey, anyone know a good video editing program.
15 Year old kid Set Ablaze over 40$ Icon_minitimeby Paul Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:32 pm

15 Year old kid Set Ablaze over 40$

Go down 
AuthorMessage

15 Year old kid Set Ablaze over 40$ Empty
PostSubject: 15 Year old kid Set Ablaze over 40$   15 Year old kid Set Ablaze over 40$ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Florida teenager Michael Brewer was intentionally set on fire at a Deerfield Beach, Florida apartment complex and suffered second-degree burns over 80 percent of his body. Five youths from his school are in police custody.

According to police, Brewer owed one of the suspects US$40 for a video game. This unpaid video game debt apparently led the suspect to steal the victim's father's bicycle, reports CNN.

Brewer reported that the bicycle was stolen, leading to the suspect's arrest. The suspect was released from a detention center earlier this week on Monday morning.

The suspect and the victim did not attend school on Monday.

On Tuesday, Brewer was waiting for friends at an apartment complex when he was approached by the suspect. According to eye-witness reports and from what the juveniles have told authorities, the suspect screamed, "He's [Brewer] a snitch, he's a snitch" and "pour it on him." Another suspect then threw what's believed to be rubbing alcohol on Brewer, before setting the victim ablaze with a lighter.

"A couple of them last night were laughing about it," said sheriff's Sgt. Steve Feeley. "One of them arrested today seems genuinely sorry about it."

One witness told CNN affiliate WPLG, "I saw a kid throwing something at the other kid, and next thing you know, the kid was on fire. He was up in fire."

According to WPLG, an apartment resident extinguished the fire with a fire extinguisher, and the teenager jumped into the complex's swimming pool.

"In my 31 years — I always say, 'it's the most heinous crime I've ever seen,'" Broward County Sheriff Al Lamberti said. "This one fits in that category. The fact that a person would intentionally ignite another child on fire — it's indescribable."

Brewer is expected to remain in the hospital for the next five months to recover from his burns.

Poor kid, His whole life ruined over 40$. What douchers.

Ps- Future Loan sharks in making? =D
Back to top Go down
Demoman Ghanima
Admin
Demoman Ghanima

15 Year old kid Set Ablaze over 40$ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 15 Year old kid Set Ablaze over 40$   15 Year old kid Set Ablaze over 40$ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:18 pm

Arg when i read this i thought it said

'"In my 31 years — I always say, 'it's the most HILARIOUS crime I've ever seen,'" Broward County Sheriff Al Lamberti said.'

O_O
Back to top Go down
https://theweaponsfactory.forumotion.com

15 Year old kid Set Ablaze over 40$
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Weapons Factory :: The Cafeteria :: General Discussion-
Jump to: