The Weapons Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weapons Factory

One Kick Ass Steam Community

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» back in bsns
Music? What kind do you like? Icon_minitimeby replica watches Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:08 am

» L4D2 related videos (why not)
Music? What kind do you like? Icon_minitimeby replica watches Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:07 am

» Free rhythm game called Osu
Music? What kind do you like? Icon_minitimeby replica watches Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:35 am

» Some good advice I read about melee
Music? What kind do you like? Icon_minitimeby replica watches Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:34 am

» Anyone know if...?
Music? What kind do you like? Icon_minitimeby replica watches Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:34 am

» Whats up?
Music? What kind do you like? Icon_minitimeby Paul Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:44 pm

» The Screenshot Game
Music? What kind do you like? Icon_minitimeby Paul Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:24 am

» TF2 Videos
Music? What kind do you like? Icon_minitimeby Bobipine Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:05 pm

» Random question's place (I dunno)
Music? What kind do you like? Icon_minitimeby Bobipine Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:52 pm

» hey, anyone know a good video editing program.
Music? What kind do you like? Icon_minitimeby Paul Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:32 pm

Music? What kind do you like?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.Kickass

Dr.Kickass

Music? What kind do you like? Empty
PostSubject: Music? What kind do you like?   Music? What kind do you like? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:15 pm

Hey I was just wondering what kind of music you all listen to....

so lets start it off easy with current top 5 favorite bands, and song.

Mine are
1) All That Remains
2)Avenged sevenfold
3)Linkin park
4)Sick puppies
5) Chronic future.

top songs
1) ATR-A song for the hopeless
2)30 seconds to mars- Attack
3) Tool -Ænema
4)A7X- Afterlife
5)Sick puppies- Pitiful
p.s. The top songs aren't exactly correct, I just made a bit of variety, otherwise it would all be songs by ATR(all that remains) and A7X(avenged sevenfold) for people who didn't know XD

p.p.s. I'm going to a metallica concert on the 13th, and then on the 31st I'm going to The All That Remains concert. =) gunna be the best Halloween ever. and I like how it's 13 and 31. XD opposites.
p.p.p.s The only other concert I have gone to was Linkin park concert 2 years ago. on febuary 13th, one day before valentines day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/dashboard
Bobipine

Bobipine

PostSubject: Re: Music? What kind do you like?   Music? What kind do you like? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:45 pm

Damn internet that shuts down when I send my response... ah well, here we go again..

I mostly listen to metal, not the to heavy stuff, with the exception of Dethklok, a lot of their songs are simply awesome. For not the too heavy stuff I mean Iron Maiden, Metallica, Tenacious D, System of a down, and old classics (Journey, Super Tramp, Nazareth, Blue oyster cult, and ''singles'' as What is love? What a wonderful world, I'm gonna be (500 miles)...) I also enjoy video game musics, either original soundtracks or certain types of remixes

for concert, my first was Heavy MTL (21th June 2008)... 10 hours of standing in the sun, and some moonlight when Dethklok and Maiden came up (Fear of the dark live is something else)

edit: only now I notice the ''let's start it of easy and post your top 5 bands and song... not sure wich songs I should put, so I'll leave it as I wrote it except if you insist

Last edited by Bobipine on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Demoman Ghanima
Admin
Demoman Ghanima

PostSubject: Re: Music? What kind do you like?   Music? What kind do you like? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:30 pm

Hmm I'm pretty selective. My fav bands.... Tool, NIN. I have too many songs as favorites.... H, 46 and 2, Third Eye... mostly Tool. Windowlicker by Aphez Twin is awesome too.

Last edited by [Warden] Ghanima on Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theweaponsfactory.forumotion.com
Soldier-

Soldier-

PostSubject: Re: Music? What kind do you like?   Music? What kind do you like? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:46 am

1. Mastodon
2. Pink Floyd
3. Black Sabbath
4. Corrosion of Conformity
5. Mastedon (according to Ghanima)

1. The Czar: Usurper/Escape/Martyr/Spiral
2. High Hopes
3. Hand of Doom
4. Clean my Wounds
5. Chorus of Angels

p.s. The top songs aren't exactly correct, I just made a bit of variety, otherwise it would all be songs by Mastodon and Pink Floyd
Back to top Go down
Soldier-

Soldier-

PostSubject: Re: Music? What kind do you like?   Music? What kind do you like? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:06 pm

Brutal legend was great, definitely rent it though, lots of good music.
Back to top Go down
Sartock

Sartock

PostSubject: Re: Music? What kind do you like?   Music? What kind do you like? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:58 pm

Hmm...The type of music I listen to depends on my mood...lately its been...

1. Atreyu
2. Tool
3. Alensana
4. Green Day
5. Five Finger Death Punch
6. Panic! At the Disco

1. Falling Down
2. Schism
3. Nero's Decay
4. 21 Guns
5. White Knuckles
6. Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off

I went to the Atreyu concert Sunday (Oct.18) at the House of Blues! $20 General Admission FTW Smile. And I've seen P!ATD twice, met all the band members (before they split recently) and got their autographs Very Happy

Also, I have 2 iPods full of music...these are just a few of my favorites...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Sartock2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music? What kind do you like?   Music? What kind do you like? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music? What kind do you like?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Weapons Factory :: The Cafeteria :: General Discussion-
Jump to: