The Weapons Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weapons Factory

One Kick Ass Steam Community

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» back in bsns
I want Zoey back!!! Icon_minitimeby replica watches Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:08 am

» L4D2 related videos (why not)
I want Zoey back!!! Icon_minitimeby replica watches Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:07 am

» Free rhythm game called Osu
I want Zoey back!!! Icon_minitimeby replica watches Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:35 am

» Some good advice I read about melee
I want Zoey back!!! Icon_minitimeby replica watches Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:34 am

» Anyone know if...?
I want Zoey back!!! Icon_minitimeby replica watches Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:34 am

» Whats up?
I want Zoey back!!! Icon_minitimeby Paul Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:44 pm

» The Screenshot Game
I want Zoey back!!! Icon_minitimeby Paul Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:24 am

» TF2 Videos
I want Zoey back!!! Icon_minitimeby Bobipine Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:05 pm

» Random question's place (I dunno)
I want Zoey back!!! Icon_minitimeby Bobipine Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:52 pm

» hey, anyone know a good video editing program.
I want Zoey back!!! Icon_minitimeby Paul Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:32 pm

I want Zoey back!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sartock

Sartock

I want Zoey back!!! Empty
PostSubject: I want Zoey back!!!   I want Zoey back!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:03 pm

First Left 4 Dead 2 Add-on Brings Back Bill, Francis, Zoey & Louis
Valve has revealed the first downloadable addition to Left 4 Dead 2 , a new episode named "The Passing." The campaign, set after the events of "Dead Center," features a meet up between Ellis, Coach, Rochelle, and Nick and Bill, Francis, Zoey and Louis.
"The Passing" offers more than just a friendly Survivor get-together, adding one new "uncommon common" infected type, new weapons--one melee, one firearm--and "a new co-operative challenge mode of play." The new campaign will naturally be playable in Survival, Versus and Scavenge modes in addition to that still unannounced newer mode.

The new episode is "set in a small town in rural Georgia," according to Valve's release, keeping players in the role of Left 4 Dead 2's cast "as they meet with the L4D1 characters." Could "The Passing" offer 4-plus-4 cooperative multiplayer action, or are we just aiming too high?

Left 4 Dead 2's "The Passing" is scheduled for release in "early spring" for the PC and Xbox 360 . Pricing has not yet been announced.

MORE INFO:
Valve announced today that it expects to release the first downloadable add-on for Left 4 Dead 2 in early spring 2010. Among Scavenge, Versus and Survival additions, the DLC will bring a new campaign that offers an interesting twist.

Set in rural Georgia, "The Passing" sees the return of the original Left 4 Dead survivors as they cross paths with the new cast. Unfortunately, it seems Bill and the rest of the old crew will be unplayable, but the idea of eight survivors fighting the horde together is cool nonetheless. It also marks the first time players actually encounter other uninfected humans -- apart from shouting through doors.

The upcoming DLC is also said to contain a new uncommon infected, as well as a new melee weapon and firearm. An exact release date and pricing haven't been set, though I'm guessing it will probably be free on PC and about $7 for Xbox 360 players.

I found this while looking for a mod to replace Rochelle with Zoey in L4D2. I can't stand Rochelle, and I love Zoey. If I find anything I'll post it here.

Last edited by Sartock on Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Sartock2
Sartock

Sartock

PostSubject: Re: I want Zoey back!!!   I want Zoey back!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:10 pm

News Monday 23 November 2009

Zoey returns in Left 4 Dead 2 mod
by: Kincaid
Left 4 Dead 2 may have only just been released but it seems some people are already getting nostalgic for the original survivors.

In one of the first mods for Left 4 Dead 2, television production assistant and "new" survivor Rochelle, is replaced by Zoey, the college student from the earlier game.

What the mod does:
Replaces Rochelle with Zoey's model
Changes HUD icons to Zoey's icons
Changes HUD name to Zoey's name
Changes lobby player name to Zoey's name
Of course the mod is very much a work in progress and there are still some issues.

Problems that need fixing:
Doesn't work with the L4D1 to L4D2 mod and will crash your game once the map loads
Sometimes when Zoey holds a baseball bat, it looks she's holding an invisible stick. It comes out between her legs.
Sounds are still Rochelle's
Installation instructions and a link to the download can be found here. (http://www.l4dmods.com/index.php?option=com_joomloads&view=package&Itemid=2&packageId=966).

I think I may download this once the sounds are changed to zoey's and she holds weapons correctly. And other bugs are worked out.
Back to top Go down
Sartock

Sartock

PostSubject: Re: I want Zoey back!!!   I want Zoey back!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:16 pm

Same article, more info.

Thanks to the Th3ProphetMan over at L4D Mods you can now play as Zoey in L4D2, but be warned it is not perfect but for people missing the old crew this may be what you have been looking for, below is a list of known bugs:
- It seems to be incompatible with the L4D to L4D2 tutorial in these forums, see readme for possible fix though.
- Some melee weapons like baseball bat, cricket bat and axe (two handed melee weapons maybe) aren't visible are misplaced (i.e. not on ther hands) when she's holding them. Chainsaw works though.
- It uses Rochelle's skeleton and animations so she looks shorter now, and some animations don't fit so well on her, although i didn't see any actual animation related bugs.
- No voices changed at all.
- Materials seem to differ a bit from L4D1 to L4d2 so the skin and clothes may look to bright on some areas of the level.
- Arms in first person aren't changed.
- Rochelle name appears over her. I tried finding where to change this but i couldn't. Someone else might find it eventually though so if you do let us know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want Zoey back!!!   I want Zoey back!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want Zoey back!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Weapons Factory :: The Assembly Line (Game Related Discussions) :: L4D-
Jump to: