The Weapons Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weapons Factory

One Kick Ass Steam Community

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» back in bsns
Admin Rules and Expectations Icon_minitimeby replica watches Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:08 am

» L4D2 related videos (why not)
Admin Rules and Expectations Icon_minitimeby replica watches Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:07 am

» Free rhythm game called Osu
Admin Rules and Expectations Icon_minitimeby replica watches Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:35 am

» Some good advice I read about melee
Admin Rules and Expectations Icon_minitimeby replica watches Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:34 am

» Anyone know if...?
Admin Rules and Expectations Icon_minitimeby replica watches Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:34 am

» Whats up?
Admin Rules and Expectations Icon_minitimeby Paul Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:44 pm

» The Screenshot Game
Admin Rules and Expectations Icon_minitimeby Paul Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:24 am

» TF2 Videos
Admin Rules and Expectations Icon_minitimeby Bobipine Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:05 pm

» Random question's place (I dunno)
Admin Rules and Expectations Icon_minitimeby Bobipine Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:52 pm

» hey, anyone know a good video editing program.
Admin Rules and Expectations Icon_minitimeby Paul Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:32 pm

Admin Rules and Expectations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demoman Ghanima
Admin
Demoman Ghanima

Admin Rules and Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Admin Rules and Expectations   Admin Rules and Expectations Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:09 pm

ADMIN RULES AND CONSIDERATIONS

1. If teams are obviously stacked, either initiate a vote scramble through the admin menu, or votescrable in chat. If nothing else this at least makes players aware the option is there.

2. Use nominate sometimes, again, just so people will see it and know it's there.

3. Please do not scream and yell into the mic. It's loud, and it's hard to communicate with others when you're yelling nonsense.

4. If you want to noclip, mess with your colors, play with the fun commands... do it when its just us. If there are any randoms on the server, put everything back to normal. I'm not a fan of the colorized player and colorized txt... but I don't mind you guys using it when we're waiting for players to join, just please don't use it during an actual game.

5. Be nice. Make people feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

6. Don't change maps in the middle of a game without warning. If you want to change maps, initiate a vote or nominate. I don't care if it's just you and your friend and you want to change maps... go for it.

7. To chat in green txt to all people, both teams... Type @ before your msg (ex. @No spamming). To type to admins only, us @@ before your msg. To type a private msg to a player, type @@@username before your msg. The username doesn't have to be exact, but close... as long as it's unique. I prefer you use these methods of speaking to the teams and individual players, rather than the /csay, which displays txt across the middle of the screen.

8. If someone is being a douche, warn them. If they don't listen, tell them its the last warning. If they still don't listen, kick. if they return, voteban. Votebans last 30 mins.

EXPECTATOINS

1. Register here, in the forum. Don't feel obligated to post and stay super active... you just need to be registered.

2. Join The Weapons Factory steam community (of course)

3. Keep an eye out for our events and announcements. Participate in the events if you can.

4. If you're going away for more than a week let another admin know... preferably Ghanima or Bob. You can leave a msg on The Weapons Factory community page, in the forum, or on one of the admins profiles. Just let us know :D

5. You should be able to donate some of your game time to the server. Going in when its empty or sparse is definitely a great thing to do for the server. Get in there, get your friends inthere, a game is born.
Back to top Go down
https://theweaponsfactory.forumotion.com
Boredbum

Boredbum

Admin Rules and Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Rules and Expectations   Admin Rules and Expectations Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:19 pm

okay sound easy enough
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GTAkoolkids

Admin Rules and Expectations
Page 1 of 1